RAD Arbitration Award was first established within the framework of RAD 2019. This is a prize awarded for the best research was in the field of arbitration.
To date, the winners of the RAD Award include:
In 2022, the jury will continue granting the award.
The award is aimed at promoting an in-depth research of problematic arbitration related issues and supporting Russian authors exploring this topic.
Submitted researches must meet the following criteria:
– The subject of the research must be arbitral proceedings;
– Any format is acceptable, except for commentaries and textbooks;
– The author of the research must be a Russian national;
– The research must be first published (on a tangible medium or online) after January 1, 2020;
– The research must be in either Russian or English.
RAD 2022 moderators will perform as the jury of the Award. Any person may nominate a research for winning the RAD Award. For nomination, please send the text of the research with details on its author and publication to the moderators’ email addresses below:
Roman Khodykin: email@example.com
Galina Zukova: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yulia Zagonek: email@example.com
The Award fund will be determined not later than the date of the Conference.